March 14th - 15th
Landmark Christian Academy, Louisville, KY
Mark your calendar with these important dates:
Art Deadline - January 7th
Vocal Music Auditions- January 9th
- Song selection finalized and Original sheet music presented at time of audition
- First verse and chorus performed with accompanist
Instrumental Music Auditions - January 9th
- Song selection finalized and original sheet music presented at time of audition
- 50% of song selection performed.
Art Exhibition - January 11th
Spelling Bee/Sword Drill - January 25th
Academic Testing - January 29th-30th
Music Progress Check - February 20th
Final Performances in Speech and Music - March 11th-13th
Speech and Art Progress checks - Dec 11th, Jan 15th, Feb 5th, Mar 5th
Grade Levels for all categories have been changed to include the following:
Elementary - grades 3‒5.
Junior High - grades 6‒8.
High School - grades 9‒12. (9thgraders will no longer be allowed to compete in the Junior High categories.)
Please click the links below to see the categories your child is signed up to compete in.
For a copy of the State Competition Manual Click HERE.
WE NEED HELP!! We need dedicated volunteers who are willing to help our students be successful by doing such things as:
- listening to memorized speeches
- coaching the speakers, singers, or musicians
- practicing spelling words or sword drills
- helping with Bible preaching or teaching
- helping with photography, crafts, woodworking, sculpture, etc.
- No contribution is too small. All help is greatly appreciated!
If you can help in any way, please respond ASAP to Mrs. Kathy Brooks at 270-510-0030 or email@example.com.