Schedule of events:
12:00 - Kid's softball game with the Pastor! (Please bring bats and gloves)
2:00 Bounce houses and other games begin
4:00 - Eating in the gymnasium
9:00 (apprx) - Fireworks show begins!
What to bring:
- Lawn chairs
- Drinks for your family in a cooler
- A side dish and dessert for each family
- Beach towels and a change of clothes if participating in the water slides
- Softball equipment
- Riding toys for the children
- Instruments to play under the tent
- Upon arrival you may drop your food off through the school or gym doors. If your dishes do not need to be refrigerated or put in the warmer, please take them on into the gym, You will then need to immediately move your vehicle to the parking lot across the road.
- The parking spaces along the side of the church and gym are reserved for our elderly guests and members.
- Park as far away from the concrete pad, across the road, as possible. This is where the fireworks will be ignited.
- There is ice available in the kitchen for coolers but in years past we have ran out quick! You may want to purchase ice, just in case.
- There are two bounce houses this year. The smaller water slide/bounce house is reserved for elementary age children and down. The large water slide is open to all ages (even adults). If you are planning to participate in the water slides you will need to wear black, navy or dark gray in an effort to maintain modesty. This is for both guys and gals!
- We will need a lot of help cleaning up this evening. Please make plans to stay and help!
- The church sanctuary has already been cleaned for tomorrow. No one is to enter the sanctuary for any reason.
- Bathroom facilities will be available in the church, science lab and gymnasium. The church nursery will be available for mothers with infants. Please instruct your children not to be in the nursery.
If you are planning to give money toward the fireworks and bounce houses we ask that you put your contribution in a tithing envelope and drop it in the box outside of the kitchen or in the offering plate tomorrow. Please designate the amount for each activity on the envelope.
We look forward to a safe and fun 4th of July Picnic!