Please scroll to the bottom of the page to fill out the registration form.
Schedule (all times are CST):
Breakfast -7:30 AM*
Morning Service - 10:00 AM
Lunch - 12:00 PM
Supper - 5:30 PM
Services - 7:30 PM
*Breakfast will not be held open for an extended period of time the way we have done in the past. We will serve breakfast promptly at 7:30 AM. Once everyone is served, the line will be shut down.
Meals: (menu is subject to change)
Sausage and Biscuits, Jelly, Butter, Milk, Orange Juice and Coffee. (Oatmeal packets and fruit available each day)
Friday "Big" Breakfast- Biscuits, Gravy, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Milk, Orange Juice and Coffee.
Ham or Turkey Sandwiches, Chips, Salad bar, Chocolate chip and Sugar cookies, Tea
Wednesday - Papa Johns Pizza, Brownies, Tea
Thursday - Chili and Hot dogs, Peanut Butter Bars, Tea
Friday - Potato Soup, Cornbread, Ham and Swiss Sliders, S'mores around the fire, Tea
After service snacks:
Cheese fries, Nachos, Soft Pretzels, S'mores, Leftovers
There will be a bonfire each night. We encourage you to bring your instruments!
Big Ball Volleyball
Items to bring:
Cleaning supplies to clean cabins
Jackets and sweatshirts
Lap blanket for evening services
Lawn Chairs for bonfire
Some things to remember:
- If you are staying at the camp, we ask that you make plans to stay Friday night and help clean the facilities on Saturday.
- No unnecessary driving of vehicles back and forth to/from dorms. Please keep vehicle traffic on roadways to a minimum.
- No dirt bikes, four wheelers, or radical race type side by sides are allowed to be ridden on the property. Only golf carts and normal side by sides. Do not drive any normal vehicles through the grass, fields or creek beds.
- The washer and dryer are for kitchen use only. Should you have a need to wash something you will need to visit the local laundromat in Corydon.
- Be ON TIME for all services.
If you are bringing an R.V.
- There are a limited number of RV spots at the camp. These are given on a first come, first serve basis. The first families to register for the RV spots on the registration form below, will secure those spots.
- To reserve a R.V. spot you will need to pay an additional $25 per day fee. You will receive an invoice from the church for this fee.
Family Retreat T-Shirts
You will order the number of screens you need for each person in your family. If you do not pick up your t-shirts after ordering the screens, you will be responsible to pay for them.
Stop in now at Gentrys and see if they have the color, size and style of the t-shirt you want. If not they will have to order it. You will order your shirt through Gentrys. If you do not fill out the registration form below and order a screen on that form you will NOT have a screen to purchase. We will be providing Gentry's with the names of the people who ordered screens. They will not have extra this year. If your name is not on the list, they will not sell you a shirt.
All orders must be placed by Thursday, October 6th.
You will be able to pick up your order starting Tuesday, October 11th.