Please complete the Family Retreat Registration form at the bottom of this page in it's entirety.
Students are required to attend Family Retreat. They must arrive by the morning service and stay until the end of the night service. All students and at least one parent are required to be at the camp on Friday morning for clean-up.
Cost per person ages 5 and up = $30
Children under 5 attend camp for free
Schedule (all times are CST):
Breakfast -8:00 AM*
Morning Service - 10:00 AM
Lunch - 12:00 PM
Supper - 5:30 PM
Services - 7:30 PM
*Breakfast will not be held open for an extended period of time the way we have done in the past. We will serve breakfast promptly at 8:00 AM. Once everyone is served, the line will be shut down.
Meals: (menu is subject to change)
Sausage and Biscuits, Jelly, Butter, Milk, Orange Juice and Coffee. (Oatmeal packets, yogurt and fruit available each day)
Thursday "Big" Breakfast- Biscuits, Gravy, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Milk, Orange Juice and Coffee.
Ham or Turkey Sandwiches, Chips, Salad bar, Chocolate chip and Sugar cookies, Tea
Monday - Papa Johns Pizza, Brownies, Tea
Tuesday-Taco Salad, Cobbler and ice cream
Wednesday-Chili and Hot dogs, Peanut Butter Bars, Tea
Thursday -Hamburgers and Fries
After service snacks:
Cheese fries, Nachos, Soft Pretzels, S'mores, Leftovers
Morning service - Everyone comes in their "Play" clothes ready for the day's activities.
Evening service - Dressy casual (Nice jeans, polo or collared shirt for men, Nice jean or maxi skirt, nice shirt or sweater for ladies)
There will be a bonfire each night. We encourage you to bring your instruments!
Big Ball Volleyball
Items to bring:
Cleaning supplies to clean cabins
Jackets and sweatshirts
Lap blanket for evening services
Lawn Chairs for bonfire
Some things to remember:
- If you are staying at the camp, we ask EVERYONE to make plans to stay Thursday night and help clean the facilities on Friday.
- No unnecessary driving of vehicles back and forth to/from dorms. Please keep vehicle traffic on roadways to a minimum.
- No dirt bikes, four wheelers, or radical race type side by sides are allowed to be ridden on the property. Only golf carts and normal side by sides. Do not drive any normal vehicles through the grass, fields or creek beds.
- The washer and dryer are for kitchen use only. Should you have a need to wash something you will need to visit the local laundromat in Corydon.
- Be ON TIME for all services.
There will be numerous other announcements made throughout the week!