Schedule (all times are CST):
Breakfast -7:30 AM*
Morning Service - 9:00 AM
Lunch - 12:00 PM
Supper - 5:30 PM
Services - 7:30 PM
*Breakfast will not be held open for an extended period of time the way we have done in the past. We will serve breakfast promptly at 7:30 AM. Once everyone is served, the line will be shut down.
Sausage and Biscuits, Jelly, Butter, Milk, Orange Juice and Coffee. (Oatmeal packets and fruit available each day)
Friday "Big" Breakfast- Biscuits, Gravy, Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Milk, Orange Juice and Coffee.
Ham or Turkey Sandwiches, Chips, Salad bar, Chocolate chip and Sugar cookies, Tea
Wednesday - Papa Johns Pizza, Brownies, Tea
Thursday - Chili and Hot dogs, Peanut Butter Bars, Tea
Friday - Potato Soup, Cornbread, Ham and Swiss Sliders, S'mores around the fire, Tea
After service snacks:
Cheese fries, Nachos, Soft Pretzels, S'mores, Leftovers
There will be a bonfire each night. We encourage you to bring your instruments!
Big Ball Volleyball
Items to bring:
Cleaning supplies to clean cabins
Jackets and sweatshirts
Lap blanket for evening services
Lawn Chairs for bonfire
Some things to remember:
- If you are staying at the camp, we ask that you please make plans to stay Friday night and help clean the facilities on Saturday.
- No unnecessary driving of vehicles back and forth to/from dorms. Please keep vehicle traffic on roadways to a minimum.
- No dirt bikes, four wheelers, or radical race type side by sides are allowed to be ridden on the property. Only golf carts and normal side by sides. Do not drive any normal vehicles through the grass, fields or creek beds.
- The washer and dryer are for kitchen use only. Should you have a need to wash something you will need to visit the local laundromat in Corydon.
- Be ON TIME for all services.