Schedule of events:
9:00 AM - Booth preparation and set-up.
10:00 AM*- Fall Festival and booths open, Skeet and bow shoots begin.
10:30 AM-2:00 PM - Silent Auction
11:00 AM - Main Food booth opens
2:30 - All booths will close and CLEAN-UP begins.
3:00 - Live Auction
4:00 - Clean-up and take payments
*all students must arrive by 10 AM
Food Booth Prices:
|Rib Eye Sandwich||20||$5.00|
|Pork Chop Sandwich||16||$4.00|
Bro. Tucker will have a hot dog booth with gourmet toppings - 10 tickets
Desserts that will be available:
Mrs. Wendy Crawford's Goofballs and Pumpkin Donut Holes
Tim McQueen's Gourmet Apples
Rachel Saucier's Coffee Booth and fried apple pies
Martha's Shaved Ice
- There will be a costume contest. Don't forget to vote for your favorite costume at the ticket booth.
- Quilt display in honor of Mrs. Naegele - Quilts and the stories behind them, will be displayed under the tent. Vote for your favorite quilt at the ticket booth. A prize will be given to the winning quilt's owner.
- The booth that brings in the most money will receive a prize.
- Men's, Ladies and Youth Skeet shoot winners will receive a prize.
- Bow shoot winner will receive a prize.
- Everyone will need to park at the property across the road.
- All booth runners will need to bring all of the necessary items for your booth.(extension cords, ticket container, etc.)